Impact Disaster Services (IDS) is a locally owned and operated Restoration company in York, PA, that services mainly south-central PA as well as northern Maryland, and is currently seeking an experienced Restoration Construction/Project manager.
Construction Managers job is to schedule the repairs on insurance claims stemming from fire, water and wind damaged insurance claims.
Responsibilities would include:
- Manage job schedules for in-house carpenters and subcontractors
- Maintain quality control over repairs
- Continual communication with Customers, as well as Estimators
- Manage job budgets and maintain project profitability.
Ideal candidates would have at least 1-year restoration industry experience in a similar role.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell phone/computer
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Paid Holidays
- Company healthcare plan
- Multiple commission possibilities
Must have a valid drivers license and a clean criminal history background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Restoration Construction: 1 year
• Post ID: 55142607 york